Contact us

Wreck material
If you recover wreck material, for example parts of a ship or its cargo, you must report it to the Receiver of Wreck within 28 days.
Beacon registry
A beacon sends a distress signal to alert search and rescue authorities to your location.
Boat registration
If you own a vessel in the UK which you intend to go to sea with, you can register it with the UK Ship Register.

Contact us

Press office
General enquiries
Head office address
Spring Place
105 Commercial Road
SO15 1EG
United Kingdom

Emergency at the coast, call 999 and ask for the Coastguard
If you are deaf or have a speech impairment, you can send an emergency SMS

Report a problem with this page

Help us improve

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.